There are obvious benefits here for gamers, and we don’t think many should buy the Poco X3 Pro if they don’t care about gaming at all. You can play for, say, an hour a day and still not worry about whether it will last until bedtime. The Poco X3 Pro has a 5160mAh battery, just like the Poco X3 NFC.
- Using fewer cameras will also make the phone look much better and clean.
- Also, these ROMs support customizations and are available for many Android devices.
- The display size we measured, is 6.67 inches IPS LCD Display that supports HDR10 alongside 450nits brightness.
- So, if you’re looking for a phone that can last long, perform well, and has solid backing from developers, Poco X3 Pro is a perfect phone with a budget of under ₹20,000.
The videos we shot had great contrast and showed intelligent metering. Colors are close to accurate and dynamic range is pretty wide.
- I am a huge fan of side-mounted fingerprint readers as they are ergonomic and fast, and the same stays true for the Poco X3 Pro.
- At the same time, there is practically no noise, but this is achieved by aggressive noise cancellation, which, among other things, deletes some small details.
- Also, with a weight of 201 grams, it is 14 grams lighter than the X3 Pro.
- We keep lots of Xiaomi news, reviews and leaks for our followers.
- You will be able to download the POCO X3 NFC MIUI 14 update via MIUI Downloader.
The only difference between both variants is storage and ram capacity. stock ROM If you have a limited budget, then you can go with 6GB RAM+128GB Storage Even if it will give you 3 GB Of digital RAM. If you go with 8GB RAM+128GB Storage, you have more space to store the data. POCO is now the world’s most popular smartphone brand in the mobile market. Recently, a report explained, that POCO is India’s most successful smartphone brand in a small period. Yes, Poco X3 is a well-put-together phone and it comes at a very convincing price, but it’s also a tad unwieldy.
The Poco X3 Pro has been nothing short of impressive in every category I have tested until now. But no phone can be perfect and if it is, then there will be nothing to innovate on.
In fact, I found them in line with those from the POCO X3. The lower resolution ultra-wide sensor also means you won’t have much headroom to crop and edit images. So, guys, I hope you will like the post “Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro review with pros and cons”. In this post, we have shared its in-depth review, advantages, and disadvantages, with some reasons to buy.