By signing up and submitting an application to become a Hip Hop Public Health(HHPH) Ambassador, you hereby agree to the following:
- Ambassador shall grant HHPH the rights to use name and likeness, as well as promises to promote and recommend HHPH work to the public. HHPH also holds ownership and the right to use any photographs, video and/or material created or used throughout the Agreement Term and for a period of up to twelve (12) months after the termination date. Ambassador agrees to make best efforts to promote HHPH and Endorsed Products while at relevant events, as well as demonstrate consistent support on social media outlets including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ambassador will receive benefits from HHPH, including:
- Experience with an innovative, cross-disciplinary non-profit public health organization;
- Participation in collaborative marketing and health communication outreach activities;
- Opportunities for networking with artists and HHPH staff and partners;
- Understanding of social issues around health, such as health disparities.
- Licensed use of HHPH Multimedia Tools and music.
- Invitations to HHPH events both at headquarters in NYC and throughout the country.
- Ambassador will submit quarterly Activities Report, reflection log and photographs/media from special events to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure of Ambassador to comply with this Agreement, including any misrepresentation of HHPH may result in termination of this agreement at the discretion of HHPH.
- This Agreement shall not render the Ambassador an employee, partner, agent of, or joint venture with HHPH for any purpose. The Ambassador is and will remain an independent contractor in its relationship to HHPH. HHPH shall not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to the Ambassador’s compensation hereunder. The Ambassador shall have no claim against HHPH hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind. The Ambassador hereby waives the benefit of any state or federal statutes dealing with the establishment and regulation of franchises. The Ambassador shall not have any power or express or implied authorization to bind HHPH or to assume or to create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of HHPH or in HHPH’s name.
- Ambassador hereby releases, indemnifies and holds harmless, HHPH, its agents, employees, assigns, successors, insurers or any related entity, from each, every and all claims both in law and equity and all expenses, debts, covenants, liabilities, or responsibilities in any way relating to or arising from such claims, which Ambassador had or now has against HHPH, whether known or unknown, and whether foreseen or unforeseen, arising from, or in any way connected directly or indirectly with, or otherwise related to, this Agreement, or any occurrence related to the performance of Ambassador’s duties hereunder.
- HHPH shall hold Ambassador harmless from any liability or expense (including legal fees and costs) made by third parties against Ambassador with respect to claims arising from the manufacture, sale and/or use of HHPH’s products, except when resulting from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Ambassador.
- This is the entire agreement between the parties and may not be altered except in writing.
- Ambassador holds the right to terminate this agreement at any time upon written notice
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.