Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues. It requires special software and a computer, and can be a complicated process that requires technical expertise. You need Computer, flash tool, flash file, USB drivers, and USB cable to flash with this method. All data will be deleted after flashing, so backup all personal data like photos and contacts, etc to prevent data loss. Here you can download flash file for Poco F1 Android Phone. You can download and install the latest and original stock ROM (Firmware) for free.
But with the F1, there’s too much color saturation sometimes, like when clicking flowers or food, and download the stock firmware that’s not a good thing. The POCOphone F1 does not have always-on display functionality. You can, however, double tap the screen to wake it up, which is always welcome. If you like compact designs, the POCOphone F1 is probably not for you. It’s about the same size and weight as the OnePlus 6 (see below), despite its screen being 0.3 inches smaller.
- Xiaomi launched MIUI 12 beta release days ago for many Mi devices as well as Redmi users in China.
- This could mean that we may soon atleast see an Android Pie Beta in the near future for the Poco F1.
- I would say if you want to try something different, do give it a shot.
- But one thing users always complain about or are not comfortable with is their UI.
- Thus ended our checklist for the Best Custom ROMs for POCO F1.
- As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick.
At first, the ROM was released for a handful of devices and it included a ton of new features, like screen stabilization, a built-in screen recorder, FOD support, vibration adapted UI, and more. Soon thereafter, the team released Quartz 2 with 4 new features and support for more devices. And now, the team has started rolling out Paranoid Android Quartz 3 with support for 8 Xiaomi devices and a couple of new features. In case of issues, if you’ve set a prop value that doesn’t work on your device causing it not to boot, etc, don’t worry. If you have a lot of different props set it can be handy to have a configuration file (see below) tucked away for future installs of the module.
- The -j 4 part means that there will be four simultaneous threads/connections.
- Here you will get a few of them, you can easily download SuperSU APK files for your device.
- Flashing delete all your device data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc.
- But as I pointed earlier, the current Global Beta is very stable with no noticeable errors or bugs and also resolves some of the issues currently affecting Poco F1 users.
POCO launched its latest affordable flagship, the POCO F4 GT, today. The device is essentially a rebranded Redmi K50G that was launched in China earlier this year. It features Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip, a 6.67-inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, a 4,700mAh battery with 120W fast charging support, and a bunch of other cool features. Along with the phone, POCO has also launched its first smartwatch — the POCO Watch — and the POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition TWS earbuds. Thanks to the low price of POCO’s first flagship device and official support from POCO, the POCO F1 is poised to become incredibly popular on the XDA forums.